It is important for a designer to constantly find new sources of inspiration. Sometimes it can be a single piece of furniture or the unique texture of the fabric. An important part of any interior is the walls, so a great wallpaper can become a key feature of a future design. Here are 5 wallpaper brands you will definitely want to use in your next project.
1. Cole&Son brand has a remarkable history. It was founded back in 1875. Many of their patterns are inspired by works of British artists of old; several texture sets were created in collaboration with Fornasetti. Still, their wallpapers look well in the modern interiors and bring fresh accents into the overall design. If you are looking for unusual wallpaper for the children’s room, take a look at Cole&Son. But be careful – there is a chance you’d want to live in such a room yourself.
2. Anthology is part of a bigger brand – Sanderson. They manufacture wallpapers with unusual patterns and unobtrusive images. They can become the centerpiece of any modern interior project.
3. Boråstapeter designs are inspired by the surrounding world, and one can spend an eternity tracing their patterns. Each time you look at such a wallpaper, you will see a new thing, and you will never get bored with it. Perfect choice for the growing children and their wild imagination.
4. Wall&Deco create wallpapers resistant even to the direct stream of water. Reliably waterproof and beautiful, these wallpapers can be used for bathrooms and SPA areas.
5. Coordonne wallpapers are often designed in collaboration with the professional artists. Each of them is a truly special creation, with a unique history and atmosphere. Their photo wallpapers are especially impressive and can transport your room in a real fairy tale forest.
Want more tips for visualizers, 3D modellers and designers? Check our CGI Academy blog posts here.